The Chaplains Certification Program is accredited by the United States Christian Chaplains Association. This program provides the basic and essential training for Chaplaincy in a wide range of services including hospital, nursing/convalescent home, hospice, jail/prison.
The program consists of the following courses, which are presented online during scheduled class times:
- Basic Christian Counseling
- Resource Retrieval
- The Ministry of Chaplaincy
- Essentials of Hospital Chaplaincy
This is a 10 hour Certification Program. Upon successful completion the student will receive the following:
- 1 Year Membership in USCCA
- USCCA Badge and ID Card
- Certificate of Completion
- USCCA Certified Chaplain Certificate
Textbooks may be downloaded in .PDF format.