The Text for course:
- Works of James Arminius, Vol. 1 (484 pages)
- Works of James Arminius, Vol. 2 (401 pages)
- Works of James Arminius, Vol. 3 (377 pages)
All three of these books can be downloaded for FREE @ http://www.ccel.org/ccel/arminius
Can also be found @ http://books.google.com/
- The course is designed to assist the student in developing an understanding of the teachings of James Arminius (1560-1609). James Arminius wrote many books and treatises on theology, and his views became the basis of Arminianism. His writing continues to influence the Christian community today and is the bases of the theological beliefs of a number mainline religions today (including but not limited to Methodist, Nazarene, and Wesleyan)
- The student will develop a basic knowledge of the teachings, writings, and theology as taught by James Arminius.
- Student will be able to identify the various views of Arminius.
Each student is required to read all required text, and perform all required assignments as listed in the Course Syllabus. Students have 90 days to complete this course. Failure to complete the course within the allotted time frame will result in an INCOMPLETE grade (I).